Clients and work
At a brand level I have worked as a consultant for Anomaly, 72andsunny, and Protein, and have worked as a copywriter for Studio Airport. As a contributing editor and copywriter I have also helped realise projects for SamsungNext, Google, and i-D Magazine. I have written artist bios for WhoMadeWho, and Roman Flügel, amidst others, and have written countless press releases for the likes of Dekmantel, SuperSonicJazz, CEEYS, and more.
As a journalist I have contributed to the following music publications: Electronic Beats, XLR8R, Resident Advisor, Drowned in Sound, Bandcamp Daily, Beatportal, DJTechTools, and Stamp The Wax. Travel wise, I have written for Lonely Planet, Thrillist Travel, The Adventure Junkies, along with helping curate a musical guide to Berlin for Marshall Headphones, and a walking guide for a travel-app designed by Google called Touring Bird.
Do you need a consultant, copywriter, or editor for your project?
Why don’t you get in touch: email@example.com
Recent Published articles:
- A scene report on the rise of the Dutch language within wave music on Bandcamp Daily.
- A deep insight into the world of Nathan Micay for Beatportal.
- A look at the rise of VR technology in the DJing sector for DJTechTools.
- A review of Amnesia Scanner’s Berlin show for CRACK.
- A look at Luciano’s tech setup for Native Instruments.
Did you also know I have my own travel blog?
Check it out here.